Thursday, September 12, 2013

I need to get it together

As I sit here, thinking of the task ahead of me. The dreading of feeling the needle piercing my skin, and the sharp pain as I push the medicine into my flesh. and upon pulling the one of the largest needle you'll ever see out of my skin I can feel and see my flesh cling to the needle,  followed by a small gush of blood. Followed by the lack of ambition and all I want to do is go and lay down somewhere. I have neglected to take my Acromegaly Medicine for a few months now. I have the medicine in my bag as I keep thinking of the process, in my mind I think that I have to go take this medicine, but then it's immediately followed by the the thought. 
This medicine is very important as far a health is concerned, and I know this, as I feel slight chest pain. In fact, I allowed my health conscientious to waver. I haven't been eating as well as I should and I haven't been drinking water as I should. I really need to get it back together. Ok, I'm off to take this medicine now, I have to get it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment