Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Feeling some kind of way

It's been awhile since I last posted anything. I've been enjoying my new baby girl and trying to change my life at the same time. Realizing that it's pretty difficult to change things and mostly on the part of others. It the other people who seem to trip you up and place road blocks in your path to what it is you desire. Yes, I do have fault in my own life, and I often sit and think. .. if only would have done this instead of this.... or, if I would've known.... or if I would have made my mind up along time ago to do this..... and then I think of what someone told me, there is no such thing as a could've, would've,  should've.  If so, that's what would've,  could've, and should've happened. And it's my job to take those events of my life and put them in order,  and try and make send of them.
And so looking back upon my life I'm realizing that it all was preparation for now, today,  and the wonderful life that is presented to me. And that I am, not just blessed,  but I'm honored to have a wonderful finance and a extremely beautiful baby. And I should not squander another moment of life with missed opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment